top of page
What’s New With The Friends of the Nipomo Library?
- WE NEED YOU! Wanted: Board members for the Friends! It doesn't require a huge commitment--we meet once a month--but having a full board is vital to the continuation of our organization. If you can spare just a couple of hours a month, email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to know what's going on with the Friends and the Nipomo Library in October? Download our October newsletter here.
- Effective September 8, library hours on Fridays and Saturdays have changed to Fridays 1-5pm and Saturdays 9-5pm. The book discussion group has moved to the fourth Tuesday of every month.
- The Calendar page is being updated regularly with both Friends events and Library programs of interest to our members and supporters. Check our monthly newsletter for details, and refer to our Calendar regularly so you don't miss out on the fun!
- Our next book sale is scheduled for Saturday, November 18, 10am to 2pm.
bottom of page